The Rules are fairly simple:
1. Anyone with less than 200 followers can be nominated for The Liebster.
2. Each nominee should post eleven facts about herself or himself.
3. Each nominee should answer the eleven questions that are asked by the person doing the
4. Choose eleven new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link them in the post.
5. Create eleven new questions for your nominees.
6. Go back to their pages and tell them they've been nominated.
7. No tag backs.
And now for the fun part .. here are the nominees chosen for their thought provoking, humorous, inspiring, or creative blogs. Keep up the good work!
Here are the questions for my 11 nominees:
1. Would you ever want to be as famous as Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson or even Justin Beiber?
2. Do you have a bucket list and if so what is #1 on the list?
3. If you could pick a particular time in history to live when would it be?
4. If you had to choose between beauty or brains which would it be?
5. Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
6. Is writing a passion, a hobby, or how you make a living?
7. Were you ever the Homecoming King/Queen?
8. Who is your favorite author?
9. Oprah or Ellen?
10. What kind of car do you drive and what color is it?
11. Where do you live and would you change it if you could?
These are 11 random facts about me:
- My weight is exactly 3 times my age.
- I hate snow but love winter.
- Tea and red wine are my drinks of choice.
- Lee Marvin said hello to me once.
- Christmas is my least favorite holiday.
- I believe in reincarnation.
- I love, love, love, the ocean.
- If I had to chose between books and TV, books would win hands down.
- I grew up in the South Pacific.
- I think marriage is a sure way to end a happy relationship.
- Grandkids and girlfriends make me smile.
These are the answers to the 11 questions asked of me:1, Comedy, Reality TV or Drama? Comedy although American Idol takes a close second.
2. Cat or dog? Furry little felines
3. Hilltop or valley bottom? I like a view so hilltop.
4. Coffee or tea? Green Earl Gray tea, hot.
5. Do you have an artistic routine? Ie: do you create an outline or scratch illustrations first?
Yes, I come up with a main character, then a story problem, then a time sequence, and then I start
filling in the blanks.
6. How long have you been pursuing this artistic venue? 20 plus years, on and off.
7. Is this your first Liebster Award? Yes and I hope it's not my last:)
8. How many blogging sites do you typically participate with? I'm new to blogging so just two
9. What was the impetus to pursue writing/photography/prose? No one special event. I've
always been an avid reader and eventually realized I had a need to express myself
10. What artistic venue is your second choice? Painting