A to Z 2014

A to Z 2014
A to Z 2014

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spring, Spring, Wherefore Art Thou?

Inertia has a hold of me and my mojo has deserted me!  Maybe it's because yesterday was sunny and 75 and today it snowed all over my beautiful daffodils.  How is that even possible?   They say to make hay while the sun shines but what is one supposed to do when it doesn't?  Last year's leaves are still waiting to be raked because we skipped fall and went right to winter.  It appears we are also going to skip spring.   You would probably like to ask me if I'd like a little cheese to go with that whine right about now.  Ooh, now there's a good idea ... wine!  Think I'll go pour a glass and hopefully lift my spirits.  Besides, anyone who lives in Michigan knows, if you don't like the weather wait five minutes and it will change.       

3 comments:

  1. It's like winter where I live, hope it warms up soon.
    Loved your post.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that England is having terrible weather this year. I figure summer has to come sooner or later but I'm beginning to wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister lives in Ann Arbor and she was not happy to see the snow either. Here in CT we are finally getting seasonal weather. Love the warmer air!

    ReplyDelete